Wednesday, August 20, 2014

A evil thing!!!

Hi All...

This is a tad off subject for me but I feel I must write about this.
Last night about 10 pm California time..I got a  post on my page from someone I didn't know..a man with a foreign name and saying he was a friend on my list..I do not know him..but obviously a very evil person...In this notification I got a video from a Iranian website...everything was written in Arabic but the vifeo was horrific..It left me sick to my stomach and nervous as I am sure what it intended to do....It was Arab soldiers with 4 women with there clothes pulled down and there breasts exposed..kneeling on the ground and the soldiers shot them and then they had axes and were chopping there heads off......so a threat by ISIS to all women..now only 700 of these videos went out from that web site..lucky me to be one of them!!!

The names on this thing
were RAHMAN RAHMINI....and DUREN OSKAR

This morning I sent a message to the FBI with the info and then I see all is gone now..you can't find a thing...Just warning you of the horror that is out there...ground and center and sheild yourself each day...ask your angels for help when you need it...

Love Lhynn 

5 comments:

  1. Please keep us posted if there should be any follow ups from the FBI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did they friend you? Is that how they were able to post to your fb page?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not remember anyone like this friending me..be careful out there...~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lhynn, Have you heard any more about this from the FBI?

    ReplyDelete