Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hi All..I would like to say hello and let you know I am here for awhile.

Giving you a slant on all things..I have been doing Numerology for 35 years and have loved learning and doing readings for others. I am a Reiki Master, Certified Herbalist, have done alot of shamanic study in Native American work such as Soul retrieval and Power Animals! I Am also certified in Massage therapy and Hypnotherapy!

It is my varied background in metaphysical studies which bring me here now. The purpose of this blog is to share my experiences, knowledge and ideas, and hopefully create a place where people, who share similar interests, can engage in dialog about this fascinating area of study. The ultimate goal is enlightenment.

Let's talk a little Numerology! The number 6 is all about home and family, alot of chefs are born under this number. On today's date..24 is the day.. all you do is add 2 + 4 = 6. and that is all there is to it!

Today is March 24, 2011, a Universal 6 day..so many will be concentrating more on home and family so cook something good for dinner and show off your culinary skills!!

Talk to your angels folks they are there just waiting to be invited to help you!!

On the Pacific Ring of Fire..the energy is still in effect for earthquakes, tsunami's and events like that until May!! Be careful and stay safe!!

See ya later
Lhynn

No comments:

Post a Comment