Monday, April 18, 2011

More Numbers and Illness





I would like to first say..in all the years of doing this and all the readings I have done..like numbers attract. Numbers are in the attraction category on three levels..
First level is the numbers # 1 5 7
Second is the numbers # 2 4 8
Third is the numbers # 3 6 9

Now if you can find your number say of just your day of birth, and watch all the people, places and things that you connect with it will amaze you in that same number area.
In the date the three main numbers or core numbers are the month and day added...this is a attitude #. Second is the day of birth. Third is the entire date added up and then reduced to a single number for beginning numbers here.

Here is a date....1-27-1966=32/5 so the numbers we can pick from is the attitude # 10....the day of Birth 27/9....and the life path number of 5.
So you have two numbers there on the same wavelength so that is where i would put you as having this birthdate is in the first level.

My day of Birth is 28/10/1 .....so lets take the word heart...a 7. this number isn't exact but fits in my first level number range. my attitude number is 3 and my life path is 3
So I would place myself more into the third level range 3,6,9 so I would have many folks around me that I got along with in the 3 area..6, and 9 also but exact is perfect!
I would not expect to develop heart disease any time soon.
I do have some Thyroid autoimmune disease and the Thyroid adds to a 6 so right in my number range.
Start adding and see what organs you vibe too or person or your town or state..diseases or colors ..it is endless.
Grab a calculator and get started!!!



Love and Light
Lhynn


No comments:

Post a Comment